Golf Canada Foundation Monday Pro-Am
[%TITLENAME%] My Digital Package
[%NAME%] can’t wait to see you at this year’s CPKC Women’s Open at Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club. You’ve got a lot waiting for you – here’s everything you need to know to have a great Pro-Am experience.
Any questions / issues? Reach out to Laura Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you with getting where you need to go.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Everything you need to know about participating in the Pro-Am, getting access to your credentials and ticketing, and information about car parking and valet services can be found in this section.
Golf Canada Foundation Monday Pro-Am Registration
Deadline for registration is Friday, August 4th.
Please see the below links for corresponding registrations:
- Gifting Form: www.cpkcwomensopen.com/foundation-pro-am-registration/
- Questions / Assistance: Laura Sawyer at email@example.com
As part of the Pro-Am experience we are pleased to provide an online gifting platform to all of our participants featuring Golf Canada partner products from FootJoy, Levelwear, Chevron, The Keg, Titleist and more!
Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to the online gifting page!
Each item carries a different point value, and each participant will be given 90 points to redeem on the available products!
After submitting your gift selections, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, and your gifts will be shipped.
Please note that gift cards will not be shipped until the gifting deadline of Monday, August 28th, 2023.
IMPORTANT: Please allow up to three (3) months to receive your gifting, there may be a delay in shipping to locations outside of Canada.
If you did not receive the gifting link please email Ben Fava at email@example.com
Please see the below details on format for your Pro-Am day:
- 3 Amateurs + Pro playing in a Shamble format
- Scoring will be done via Golf Genius – your Golf Genius ID will be provided on your scorecard at registration. Please download the app in advance of your arrival.
It is highly recommended that you bring your own caddie for the event.
Tournament staff will have a limited number of volunteer caddies to provide to participants if required. Volunteer Caddies will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.
We recommend your personal caddie arrive with you to the course. If your caddie is driving separately, they are to park at UBC Rose Garden Parkade.
Credentials & Ticketing
In order to enter Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club, you will require a digital valet ticket. Each participant will receive the following:
- 1 x Monday Pro-Am Digital Valet Ticket
Please register with the Foundation team once you arrive on-site, you will receive your day pass once checked in.
Please note the course is closed to spectators, your personal caddie is your guest for the day and will receive their pass and caddie bib when they check in.
Parking & Valet
Your vehicle will be valet parked at the Clubhouse and staged off-site until you are ready to depart following your round.
Please allow for a 10-minute window to pick up your vehicle.
Please note: Valet is offered only for Pro-Am Participants. Guests arriving separately will need to park at the UBC Rose Garden Parkade. A shuttle will bring them to Shaughnessy
Process Upon Arrival
- Pro-Am Participant follows valet parking signs to the valet parking tent by the Shaughnessy Clubhouse
- Pro-Am Participant arrives at valet tent and is approached by valet attendant.
- Pro-Am Participant hands vehicle keys to valet attendant in exchange for valet claim ticket.
- Pro-Am Participant receives claim ticket along with instructions on how to retrieve vehicle.
- Pro-Am Participant walks into ambassador tent.
Process Upon Departure
- For the Pro-Am Participant to request their vehicle there are two options:
Simply text the claim ticket number to the phone # on the claim ticket,
Approach the valet desk in the ambassador tent and the vehicle will be requested on your behalf.
- Pro-Am Participant walks out to valet pickup location (by the Shaughnessy Clubhouse).
- Pro-Am Participant exchanges claim check for car keys.
- Pro-Am Participant follows signs to exit.
For more information, please speak with our Northern Valet by Indigo representative on-site.
YOUR DETAILED ITINERARY
MONDAY, AUGUST 21
|11:00 AM – 11:45 AM||Team Canada Clinic & Autographs on the Range|
|11:45 AM – 12:15 PM||Warm – up|
|12:30 PM||Shotgun Start|
|5:00 PM||Awards, cocktails and dining|